Warrant issued against former UP minister
Muzaffarnagar: A warrant has been issued against a former UP Minister by a local court for failing to appear as a witness in a murder case trial.
Additional District Sessions Judge RP Singh yesterday issued warrant against Yograj Singh and directed him to appear in court and give his statement on November 28.
BKU chief Naresh Tikait, who is an accused in the case pertaining to murder of Choudhry Jagbir Singh, has already appeared in court.
Rashtriya Kisan Morcha president Choudhry Jagbir Singh was shot dead in Ahlawatpur village in the district on September 6, 2003.
His son had lodged FIR against three people, including Tikait.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'