Was not under any pressure: Ayodhya judge
New Delhi: Within days of delivering the much-awaited Ayodhya verdict, one of the judges on the Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court has spoken out on the matter.
Justice Sudhir Agrawal told a news channel that he or any of the other judges were under no pressure whatsoever from any quarters.
According to him, it was just like any other case for the Bench.
Agrawal also discounted reports that there was tension between the judges over the verdict.
Justice Agrawal and Justice SU Khan had chosen to divide the disputed land into three parts, giving one-third share to the mosque and allowing two-thirds of the property to remain with two different Hindu parties, while the third judge, Justice Dharam Veer Sharma, ruled that the entire land should go to the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing