Was not under any pressure: Ayodhya judge
New Delhi: Within days of delivering the much-awaited Ayodhya verdict, one of the judges on the Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court has spoken out on the matter.
Justice Sudhir Agrawal told a news channel that he or any of the other judges were under no pressure whatsoever from any quarters.
According to him, it was just like any other case for the Bench.
Agrawal also discounted reports that there was tension between the judges over the verdict.
Justice Agrawal and Justice SU Khan had chosen to divide the disputed land into three parts, giving one-third share to the mosque and allowing two-thirds of the property to remain with two different Hindu parties, while the third judge, Justice Dharam Veer Sharma, ruled that the entire land should go to the temple.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan