We are not for power: Baba Ramdev
Lucknow: Asserting they were not hankering
after power, yoga guru Ramdev on Wednesday said massive campaigns
against corruption and black money would be launched in five
poll-bound states, including Uttar Pradesh.
Talking to reporters here, he reiterated his demand for
declaring black money stashed in foreign banks abroad as
"A list of 700 people who have stashed black money abroad
has been received by the Centre but has not been made public.
This is a serious matter," Ramdev said.
"Campaigns will be launched in five states, including
Uttar Pradesh, ahead of elections there on the issues of black
money, corruption and systematic change," he said adding "our
struggle is not for power."
"I will request the Prime Minister to declare black
money as national property in the winter session of
Parliament," he said.
Ramdev said the Prime Minister should implement honesty
in his personal life in political field too.
"The entire country sees him as an honest PM. If he fails
to do so people will raise suspicion on his honesty."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights