We won`t give up, say Talwars
Ghaziabad: The parents of murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar on Monday said they want justice for their child and would not let the case be closed "so easily".
Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar Monday went to a Ghaziabad court to apply for the CBI`s closure report in the case.
"We want justice for our child and we will not let it go so easily," Rajesh Talwar, Aarushi`s dentist father, told reporters outside the Ghaziabad court.
The Talwars are seeking the closure report from the court to examine its contents after the probe agency named Rajesh Talwar as the lone suspect in the crime.
Fourteen-year-old Aarushi was found murdered under mysterious circumstances in her parents` Jalvayu Vihar apartment in Noida, Delhi`s suburban town in Uttar Pradesh, May 16, 2008. The family`s domestic help, Hemraj, was also found killed on the flat`s terrace a day later.
The CBI on Wednesday moved a Ghaziabad court seeking its permission to close the Aarushi murder as an unsolved case on grounds of lack of conclusive evidence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- BSNL waives installation charges on new landline connections
- Xiaomi Mi 5 gets a huge price cut; know the new rate here
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin poses as journalist during Carlos Brathwaite's press conference
- Rio Olympics fallout: Sports Ministry sets up inquiry to probe apathy in OP Jaisha's case
- SHOCKING! 1,012 rapes in UP in last 5 months, says govt