We won`t give up, say Talwars
Ghaziabad: The parents of murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar on Monday said they want justice for their child and would not let the case be closed "so easily".
Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar Monday went to a Ghaziabad court to apply for the CBI`s closure report in the case.
"We want justice for our child and we will not let it go so easily," Rajesh Talwar, Aarushi`s dentist father, told reporters outside the Ghaziabad court.
The Talwars are seeking the closure report from the court to examine its contents after the probe agency named Rajesh Talwar as the lone suspect in the crime.
Fourteen-year-old Aarushi was found murdered under mysterious circumstances in her parents` Jalvayu Vihar apartment in Noida, Delhi`s suburban town in Uttar Pradesh, May 16, 2008. The family`s domestic help, Hemraj, was also found killed on the flat`s terrace a day later.
The CBI on Wednesday moved a Ghaziabad court seeking its permission to close the Aarushi murder as an unsolved case on grounds of lack of conclusive evidence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!