Widow gang-raped by four youths
Ghaziabad: A 30-year-old widow was allegedly abducted and raped by four youths here, police said on Friday.
The incident happened Thursday night when she was returning home in Bagradap village after work.
The youths allegedly dragged her into a van and took her to a deserted area near Gokulpuri and took turns to rape her, police said.
The youths then drugged her, left her in an unconscious state and fled, they said.
After regaining consciousness, the woman alerted the police, who then took her home. Later on, she filed a complaint with the Loni police station. The police also admitted her to a hospital.
The woman has named four persons in her complaint, police said, adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested