Widow gang-raped by four youths
Ghaziabad: A 30-year-old widow was allegedly abducted and raped by four youths here, police said on Friday.
The incident happened Thursday night when she was returning home in Bagradap village after work.
The youths allegedly dragged her into a van and took her to a deserted area near Gokulpuri and took turns to rape her, police said.
The youths then drugged her, left her in an unconscious state and fled, they said.
After regaining consciousness, the woman alerted the police, who then took her home. Later on, she filed a complaint with the Loni police station. The police also admitted her to a hospital.
The woman has named four persons in her complaint, police said, adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video