Wife and her paramour held guilty of killing husband
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has held a woman and her paramour guilty of killing the woman`s husband who was against their relationship.
Additional District Session Judge Chandra Bhushan yesterday held the two accused guilty of crime under various sections of the IPC in the three-year-old case.
According to prosecution, Roshan Lal was strangulated to death in January 2010 when he opposed his wife Rina`s relationship with Anil Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra