Wife and her paramour held guilty of killing husband
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has held a woman and her paramour guilty of killing the woman`s husband who was against their relationship.
Additional District Session Judge Chandra Bhushan yesterday held the two accused guilty of crime under various sections of the IPC in the three-year-old case.
According to prosecution, Roshan Lal was strangulated to death in January 2010 when he opposed his wife Rina`s relationship with Anil Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre