Wife and her paramour held guilty of killing husband
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has held a woman and her paramour guilty of killing the woman`s husband who was against their relationship.
Additional District Session Judge Chandra Bhushan yesterday held the two accused guilty of crime under various sections of the IPC in the three-year-old case.
According to prosecution, Roshan Lal was strangulated to death in January 2010 when he opposed his wife Rina`s relationship with Anil Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Usain Bolt pictured with Brazilian student on 30th Birthday – Photos go Viral!
- India ready to give 'all help': EAM Swaraj to Myanmar
- Iran chastises Russia for publicising use of Iranian bases
- Poll shows that most Israelis, Palestinians still seek peace
- Gionee to set up manufacturing unit, invest Rs 500 crore