Wife and her paramour held guilty of killing husband
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has held a woman and her paramour guilty of killing the woman`s husband who was against their relationship.
Additional District Session Judge Chandra Bhushan yesterday held the two accused guilty of crime under various sections of the IPC in the three-year-old case.
According to prosecution, Roshan Lal was strangulated to death in January 2010 when he opposed his wife Rina`s relationship with Anil Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- BSF, Pakistan Rangers to hold DG-level talks in Islamabad next week
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- India, US solar case: WTO appellate body's ruling in mid-Sept
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- IMF flags decelerating pace of reforms in India; lists six areas for further reforms