Wife kills husband with paramour`s help in UP
Meerut: A woman allegedly killed her husband with the help of her paramour at Thana medical area here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place yesterday when Madanlal (40) had gone to visit his wife Maya in Rajiv Puram area here. Late last night, his body was found under mysterious circumstances here, a district police spokesperson said.
Maya, along with her four children had been living separately from her husband since two years, he said.
Acting upon a complaint by the couple`s son Jogesh against his mother and her paramour Prem Singh, the police have taken Prem into custody.
While the woman is absconding, Prem is being questioned, they said, adding efforts are also on to nab the woman, the spokesperson said.
The body of the deceased has been sent for post-mortem, he said, adding the accused`s lover said Madanlal died due to over-consumption of alcohol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!