Wife kills husband with paramour`s help in UP
Meerut: A woman allegedly killed her husband with the help of her paramour at Thana medical area here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place yesterday when Madanlal (40) had gone to visit his wife Maya in Rajiv Puram area here. Late last night, his body was found under mysterious circumstances here, a district police spokesperson said.
Maya, along with her four children had been living separately from her husband since two years, he said.
Acting upon a complaint by the couple`s son Jogesh against his mother and her paramour Prem Singh, the police have taken Prem into custody.
While the woman is absconding, Prem is being questioned, they said, adding efforts are also on to nab the woman, the spokesperson said.
The body of the deceased has been sent for post-mortem, he said, adding the accused`s lover said Madanlal died due to over-consumption of alcohol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief