Wife kills husband with paramour`s help in UP
Meerut: A woman allegedly killed her husband with the help of her paramour at Thana medical area here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place yesterday when Madanlal (40) had gone to visit his wife Maya in Rajiv Puram area here. Late last night, his body was found under mysterious circumstances here, a district police spokesperson said.
Maya, along with her four children had been living separately from her husband since two years, he said.
Acting upon a complaint by the couple`s son Jogesh against his mother and her paramour Prem Singh, the police have taken Prem into custody.
While the woman is absconding, Prem is being questioned, they said, adding efforts are also on to nab the woman, the spokesperson said.
The body of the deceased has been sent for post-mortem, he said, adding the accused`s lover said Madanlal died due to over-consumption of alcohol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family