Will help Mulayam in his hour of crisis: Amar
Ballia: In the wake of SP supremo Mulayam
Singh Yadav facing flak after his remark that rape victims would be given government jobs, expelled party leader Amar Singh Thursday promised to offer him all possible help in his
"hour of crisis".
"Mulayam Singh might have closed his doors for us but we will provide all possible help to him in his hour of crisis," Singh, who heads the Lok Manch party, said at an election rally in Sikanderpur area here.
The former SP leader, however, clarified that this offer
does not stand in case Yadav faced problems in connection
with alleged loot of funds.
At the same time, Singh requested Yadav to take back his
promise on offering jobs to rape victims if SP came to power.
Addressing a political rally in Siddharth Nagar on
Sunday, Yadav had announced that rape victims would be given
government jobs if his party was voted to power in Uttar
Pradesh, a remark which was severely criticised by several
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley