Will keep on opposing anti-people decisions of Centre: Azam Khan
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh urban development minister Azam Khan has said in spite of SP`s support to the UPA government the party will keep on opposing "anti-people decisions" of the Centre.
"Our party has not surrendered before the Centre. We are supporting UPA government to keep communal forces out of power," Khan said here yesterday.
"We will continue to oppose the anti-people decisions of the government," he said after attending a meeting of district plan committee.
It is the duty of SP to oppose decision of price hike of diesel and cap on subsidised LPG gas cylinders, the minister said.
A budget of Rs 120 crore for Muzaffarnagar was passed in the meeting.
Khan is the party in-charge of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials