Will keep on opposing anti-people decisions of Centre: Azam Khan
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh urban development minister Azam Khan has said in spite of SP`s support to the UPA government the party will keep on opposing "anti-people decisions" of the Centre.
"Our party has not surrendered before the Centre. We are supporting UPA government to keep communal forces out of power," Khan said here yesterday.
"We will continue to oppose the anti-people decisions of the government," he said after attending a meeting of district plan committee.
It is the duty of SP to oppose decision of price hike of diesel and cap on subsidised LPG gas cylinders, the minister said.
A budget of Rs 120 crore for Muzaffarnagar was passed in the meeting.
Khan is the party in-charge of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Vodafone launches 4G services in Haryana; get 20 GB data at just Rs 999
- Shahid Afridi virtually ruled out of lone T20 against England
- iBerry Auxus 4X with 4GB RAM launched in India at Rs 15,990
- OMG! UP politician calls traffic cop 'gunda' for doing his duty – WATCH Viral Video
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital