Will keep on opposing anti-people decisions of Centre: Azam Khan
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh urban development minister Azam Khan has said in spite of SP`s support to the UPA government the party will keep on opposing "anti-people decisions" of the Centre.
"Our party has not surrendered before the Centre. We are supporting UPA government to keep communal forces out of power," Khan said here yesterday.
"We will continue to oppose the anti-people decisions of the government," he said after attending a meeting of district plan committee.
It is the duty of SP to oppose decision of price hike of diesel and cap on subsidised LPG gas cylinders, the minister said.
A budget of Rs 120 crore for Muzaffarnagar was passed in the meeting.
Khan is the party in-charge of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state