Will keep on opposing anti-people decisions of Centre: Azam Khan
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh urban development minister Azam Khan has said in spite of SP`s support to the UPA government the party will keep on opposing "anti-people decisions" of the Centre.
"Our party has not surrendered before the Centre. We are supporting UPA government to keep communal forces out of power," Khan said here yesterday.
"We will continue to oppose the anti-people decisions of the government," he said after attending a meeting of district plan committee.
It is the duty of SP to oppose decision of price hike of diesel and cap on subsidised LPG gas cylinders, the minister said.
A budget of Rs 120 crore for Muzaffarnagar was passed in the meeting.
Khan is the party in-charge of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says