Will keep on opposing anti-people decisions of Centre: Azam Khan
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh urban development minister Azam Khan has said in spite of SP`s support to the UPA government the party will keep on opposing "anti-people decisions" of the Centre.
"Our party has not surrendered before the Centre. We are supporting UPA government to keep communal forces out of power," Khan said here yesterday.
"We will continue to oppose the anti-people decisions of the government," he said after attending a meeting of district plan committee.
It is the duty of SP to oppose decision of price hike of diesel and cap on subsidised LPG gas cylinders, the minister said.
A budget of Rs 120 crore for Muzaffarnagar was passed in the meeting.
Khan is the party in-charge of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America