Will return to BJP soon, says Kalyan
Bulandshahr/Ballia: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday said time had taught a lot to both the BJP and him, and he would return to his parent party soon.
"Time has taught a lot to BJP and me, and I would be joining the party soon," Singh, who was in the district to condole the death of former MLA Sundar Singh, said.
Singh, patron of Jan Kranti Party, however refused to comment on the future of his party.
He alleged Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav of inciting communal hatred in Uttar Pradesh.
Meanwhile, BJP state chief Laxmikant Bajpai during his Ballia visit told reporters, "Singh is principally back into the BJP. It is only the formal announcement which has to be made.... And this would also be done soon."
The BJP leader said that the process of selection of candidates for the coming Lok Sabha elections has been done and a list would be released soon.
Lashing out at the law and order situation in the state, the BJP leader said that police and administrative officials were behaving like SP workers.
Alleging that some SP workers were indirectly involved in criminal activities, he said that how can the law and order be brought back on the tracks under such circumstances.
The BJP leader charged the state`s Revenue Minister Ambika Chaudhary with getting prime land allotted for his school in Lucknow against the rules during the previous SP government and said that he (Chaudhary) needed to resign on moral grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video