Woman abducted, gang-raped in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 25-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three persons at Budhana town in the district, police said on Wednesday.
According to the complaint by the woman`s father, the incident took place yesterday when the woman was going out from her house, they said.
The victim was later found in an unconscious state outside her house, police said, adding investigations are on.
According to the Station House Officer (SHO) D Mishra, police has registered a case against the three accused and arrested one Rajive Saini in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details