Woman alleges rape by two youths in UP
Ghaziabad: A woman has alleged that two youth of Prahlad Garhi area here have raped her on the pretext of providing her a job.
However, the police in Indiranagar police station have refused to register a complaint claiming that the woman is mentally unstable.
Police also did not send the woman for medical examination, sources said.
The woman, who is married and a mother of two children, was promised a job by the two youths.
The woman has alleged that on February 24, the two men called her at a room promising a job in a shopping mall and later raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH