Woman alleges rape by two youths in UP
Ghaziabad: A woman has alleged that two youth of Prahlad Garhi area here have raped her on the pretext of providing her a job.
However, the police in Indiranagar police station have refused to register a complaint claiming that the woman is mentally unstable.
Police also did not send the woman for medical examination, sources said.
The woman, who is married and a mother of two children, was promised a job by the two youths.
The woman has alleged that on February 24, the two men called her at a room promising a job in a shopping mall and later raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!