Woman burnt alive for dowry in Uttar Pradesh
Firozabad: A woman was burnt alive allegedly by her husband for dowry in Narkhi area here on Saturday.
22-year-old Samanshri was allegedly set afire by her husband Dharmveer this morning, police said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she succumbed to injuries after giving her statement to the magistrate.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the accused after lodging an FIR on complaint of the victim`s family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars