Woman burnt alive for dowry in Uttar Pradesh
Firozabad: A woman was burnt alive allegedly by her husband for dowry in Narkhi area here on Saturday.
22-year-old Samanshri was allegedly set afire by her husband Dharmveer this morning, police said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she succumbed to injuries after giving her statement to the magistrate.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the accused after lodging an FIR on complaint of the victim`s family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!