Woman burnt alive for dowry in Uttar Pradesh
Firozabad: A woman was burnt alive allegedly by her husband for dowry in Narkhi area here on Saturday.
22-year-old Samanshri was allegedly set afire by her husband Dharmveer this morning, police said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she succumbed to injuries after giving her statement to the magistrate.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the accused after lodging an FIR on complaint of the victim`s family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read