Woman burnt to death in Bichparia village
Sitapur: A woman was allegedly burnt to death her husband in Bichparia village under Pisava police station area here, police said today.
22-year-old Nanhi was allegedly burnt by her husband Vikas late last night when he came home in an inebriated state along with his associates and later fled from the scene, they said.
Upon the complaint of the deceased`s brother, a case was registered against Vikas and his associates, Lalit, Chotu, Deepak and Teja, all of them belonging to the same village, police said.
According to the complaint, Vikas was a drunkard and used to beat Nanhi frequently, they said, adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what