Woman burnt to death in Bichparia village
Sitapur: A woman was allegedly burnt to death her husband in Bichparia village under Pisava police station area here, police said today.
22-year-old Nanhi was allegedly burnt by her husband Vikas late last night when he came home in an inebriated state along with his associates and later fled from the scene, they said.
Upon the complaint of the deceased`s brother, a case was registered against Vikas and his associates, Lalit, Chotu, Deepak and Teja, all of them belonging to the same village, police said.
According to the complaint, Vikas was a drunkard and used to beat Nanhi frequently, they said, adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September