Woman commits suicide after poisoning her kids
Amethi: A woman and her three children died
when she allegedly committed suicide after administering poison to them in Gauhani Mishrame village here, police said.
Karma (28) poisoned her nine-year-old twins Ramu, Shamu
and six-year-old son Sanjay before consuming poison herself
over a family dispute, Superintendent of police, Ravi Shankar Chavvi said.
All three children died in the incident that took place
under Piparpur police station area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred