Woman commits suicide after poisoning her kids
Amethi: A woman and her three children died
when she allegedly committed suicide after administering poison to them in Gauhani Mishrame village here, police said.
Karma (28) poisoned her nine-year-old twins Ramu, Shamu
and six-year-old son Sanjay before consuming poison herself
over a family dispute, Superintendent of police, Ravi Shankar Chavvi said.
All three children died in the incident that took place
under Piparpur police station area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29