Woman commits suicide after poisoning two sons
Jaunpur: A woman allegedly poisoned her two small children before committing suicide in Biralpur village in Pawara area here.
After a family tiff, Anita Devi (26) last night poisoned her two sons Aman (6) and Manish (2) and then committed suicide by consuming the poison, police said.
The family rushed the three to a nearby hospital where they died during treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’