Woman commits suicide in Azamgarh
Azamgarh (UP): A woman allegedly committed
suicide in Saravan village here even as her family members
termed it as dowry death, police said.
According to the in-laws of the victim, Indu (20)
committed suicide by setting her self on fire after her
husband Manoj, who had to go abroad for a job declined to take
Her family members have, however, charged Manoj, her
father-in-law and two brothers-in-law of dowry death. They
alleged that Indu`s in-laws had demanded Rs 50,000 as dowry
some days ago.
A case has been filed in this connection, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources