Woman commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 27-year-old married woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the fifth floor of her residential apartment here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when Anshika, a resident of Vasundhara, had a heated argument with her husband after which she jumped off from the fifth floor of their residential apartment, they said.
Family and relatives of the deceased are being questioned, police said.
The case is under investigation and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Story of courage! Chennai man risks life to save a woman from being raped
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week