Woman commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 27-year-old married woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the fifth floor of her residential apartment here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when Anshika, a resident of Vasundhara, had a heated argument with her husband after which she jumped off from the fifth floor of their residential apartment, they said.
Family and relatives of the deceased are being questioned, police said.
The case is under investigation and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption