Woman commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 27-year-old married woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the fifth floor of her residential apartment here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when Anshika, a resident of Vasundhara, had a heated argument with her husband after which she jumped off from the fifth floor of their residential apartment, they said.
Family and relatives of the deceased are being questioned, police said.
The case is under investigation and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?