Woman commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 27-year-old married woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the fifth floor of her residential apartment here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when Anshika, a resident of Vasundhara, had a heated argument with her husband after which she jumped off from the fifth floor of their residential apartment, they said.
Family and relatives of the deceased are being questioned, police said.
The case is under investigation and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September