Woman commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 27-year-old married woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the fifth floor of her residential apartment here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when Anshika, a resident of Vasundhara, had a heated argument with her husband after which she jumped off from the fifth floor of their residential apartment, they said.
Family and relatives of the deceased are being questioned, police said.
The case is under investigation and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- Why are people going so crazy over Reliance Jio test SIM
- Newborn with Zika virus found infected 2 months after birth
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- This is how CPI-M countered BJP’s Janmashtami procession in Kerala
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China