Woman commits suicide with 3 minor daughters
Deoria: A 28-year-old woman allegedly immolated herself after setting ablaze her three minor daughters in Balsahiya village of the district, police said Friday.
Chandravati Devi locked herself in a room alongwith her daughters Karishma (3) and twins Karina and Krishna (2) in Gauri Bazar police station area and set it on fire last night, they said.
All four died on the spot, the police said, adding that the family members of the woman have gone missing since the incident.
Domestic problems could be the cause of suicide, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head