Woman commits suicide with 3 minor daughters
Deoria: A 28-year-old woman allegedly immolated herself after setting ablaze her three minor daughters in Balsahiya village of the district, police said Friday.
Chandravati Devi locked herself in a room alongwith her daughters Karishma (3) and twins Karina and Krishna (2) in Gauri Bazar police station area and set it on fire last night, they said.
All four died on the spot, the police said, adding that the family members of the woman have gone missing since the incident.
Domestic problems could be the cause of suicide, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India