Woman commits suicide with 3 minor daughters
Deoria: A 28-year-old woman allegedly immolated herself after setting ablaze her three minor daughters in Balsahiya village of the district, police said Friday.
Chandravati Devi locked herself in a room alongwith her daughters Karishma (3) and twins Karina and Krishna (2) in Gauri Bazar police station area and set it on fire last night, they said.
All four died on the spot, the police said, adding that the family members of the woman have gone missing since the incident.
Domestic problems could be the cause of suicide, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed