Woman dies after giving `expired` injection
Ghaziabad: A woman died at a private
hospital here after she was allegedly administered an
injection whose expiry date had passed, police said on Saturday.
The family of Neeraj Tyagi (40) has alleged that she was
admitted to Paras hospital in Vaishali two days ago and died
yesterday after being administered an expired injection, they
SHO Sunil Kumar visited the hospital and assured the
family that appropriate action would be taken if the
allegation was found true.
Meanwhile, DK Jain, Chairman of the hospital, has
refuted the allegation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set