Woman dies after giving `expired` injection
Ghaziabad: A woman died at a private
hospital here after she was allegedly administered an
injection whose expiry date had passed, police said on Saturday.
The family of Neeraj Tyagi (40) has alleged that she was
admitted to Paras hospital in Vaishali two days ago and died
yesterday after being administered an expired injection, they
SHO Sunil Kumar visited the hospital and assured the
family that appropriate action would be taken if the
allegation was found true.
Meanwhile, DK Jain, Chairman of the hospital, has
refuted the allegation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli