Woman dies after giving `expired` injection
Ghaziabad: A woman died at a private
hospital here after she was allegedly administered an
injection whose expiry date had passed, police said on Saturday.
The family of Neeraj Tyagi (40) has alleged that she was
admitted to Paras hospital in Vaishali two days ago and died
yesterday after being administered an expired injection, they
SHO Sunil Kumar visited the hospital and assured the
family that appropriate action would be taken if the
allegation was found true.
Meanwhile, DK Jain, Chairman of the hospital, has
refuted the allegation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion