Woman electrocuted to death in UP

A 45-year-old woman was electrocuted to death while she switched on a table fan in her house at Kotwali city here, police said.

Etah: A 45-year-old woman was electrocuted to death while she switched on a table fan in her house at Kotwali city here, police said.

The deceased has been identified as Munni Devi. The incident happened yesterday when the woman switched on a table fan and came into contact with a live wire, they said.

She was then taken to a hospital by her family members where she was declared brought dead, police said.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close