Woman gang-raped and thrown out of truck
Kanpur: A 45-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by four men in a moving truck and later thrown out of the vehicle in Bhognipur here, police said Friday.
The incident took place on Naubasta bypass here when the woman had boarded the truck which offered to drive her to Bhognipur. Soon, three men joined the driver and took turns to rape her.
The woman lost consciousness and was later thrown out on the street while the accused fled from the spot, police said.
The woman was found lying on the road when onlookers informed the police and the victim was taken to a hospital, they said.
The police has registered a case against the three accused however, they claim that the woman and the accused have a history of disputes.
The woman has been sent for medical examination and further investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why