Woman gang-raped by husband, brother-in-law in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 26-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by her husband and brother-in-law in Sahibabad area of the district late last night, police said.
Based on a complaint filed by the woman, a case was today registered at Sahibabad police station.
Police said the accused, along with their two more brothers, reached the house late last night. While the duo took turn to rape the woman, two others tied her sister who had come to meet her.
"After the incident all four accused fled the spot," a senior police officer said.
Police have registered a case against the woman`s husband and her three brother-in-laws.
"We have formed a team and all four accused will be arrested soon," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!