Woman gang-raped in Ghaziabad, two held
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly gang-raped by two property dealers in Tronica city here after she was made to consume soft drink laced with some sedatives.
Two property dealers took the 32-year-old woman, a resident of Shahadra, to show flats at Tronica city and raped her in their car last evening, SP (Rural) Jagdish Sharma said on Wednesday.
The two alleged property dealers have been arrested and the vehicle used in the crime seized, he said.
"The woman was taken for medical examination and further investigations were on," Sharma said.
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- Twitterati blast Arvind Kejriwal for mocking PM Narendra Modi - Know why Delhi CM came under fire
- VVIP chopper scam: Rahul Gandhi's aide was connected to middleman Guido Haschke, says BJP leader
- Raging Uttarakhand forest fire can melt glaciers faster, say experts
- North Korea capital gears up for congress; South fears nuclear test