Woman gangraped by brothers-in-law at husband`s behest
Muzaffarnagar: A 21-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by her two brothers-in-law in Minrapur town here at the behest of her husband, police said on Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday when the woman`s husband Shamim, whom she had married in May this year, consented that his two cousin brothers Shakil and Wakil Ahmad rape his wife, they said.
After being raped, the victim was beaten up and thrown out of the house, the police said.
The victim has lodged a complaint with the police in this connection and the SSP has directed them to file a case against Shamim, Shakil and Wakil.
In her complaint, the woman has also alleged that her husband was impotent, the police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler