Woman gangraped by brothers-in-law at husband`s behest
Muzaffarnagar: A 21-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by her two brothers-in-law in Minrapur town here at the behest of her husband, police said on Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday when the woman`s husband Shamim, whom she had married in May this year, consented that his two cousin brothers Shakil and Wakil Ahmad rape his wife, they said.
After being raped, the victim was beaten up and thrown out of the house, the police said.
The victim has lodged a complaint with the police in this connection and the SSP has directed them to file a case against Shamim, Shakil and Wakil.
In her complaint, the woman has also alleged that her husband was impotent, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog