Woman gets father, brother killed for money
Badaun: A woman and her husband have
been arrested for allegedly killing her father and brother,
The bullet ridden bodies of Veeresh and his son Jagveer
were discovered from the forests in Wazirganj area near here
on November 26, Senior Superintendent of Police Navneet Kumar
He said that on the basis of suspicion Veeresh`s
son-in-law Kallu Singh was detained who admitted to the crime.
Singh revealed that he had committed the crime along with
his aides Suresh and Umesh on the provocation of his wife
Ruchi. Kallu and Ruchi were subsequently arrested.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?