Woman immolates two daughters before committing suicide
Lucknow: A 32-year-old woman committed suicide after immolating her two daughters in Maharajganj area of Faizabad district, police said here on Sunday.
Sangeeta immolated herself after setting ablze her two daughters Khushboo (5) and 18-month-old Pushpa in Jalaluddin Nagar village yesterday, they said.
While Sangeeta died on the spot, her daughters succumbed to injuries at the hospital, police said adding that the reason behind the incident was not clear.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview