Woman killed by daughter-in-law
Chandauli: An elderly woman was killed allegedly by her daughter-in-law and two more persons in Chakia area, police said here.
Ashrafi Devi (60) was assaulted with stick and later killed by her daughter-in-law Neetu (25), her father Kharpattu Yadav and his friend Ramesh Yadav while she was sleeping inside her house in Tala village yesterday, they said.
Police said that Neetu husband`s had died four years ago and she was having an illicit affair with her brother-in- law.
As Ashrafi was objecting to their relationship, Neetu planned to kill her, they said.
Police said that an FIR had been lodged and all the accused have been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'