Woman killed over dowry
Firozabad: A newly-wedded woman was killed allegedly by her husband and in-laws over dowry in Shikohabad area, police said here.
Gulnaaz alias Pinky, who got married seven months ago,
was strangulated by her husband Raees, father-in-law Yasee,
mother-in-law Afsana, brother-in-law Shakeel and his wife Soni
in Rukanpur village yesterday, they said.
An FIR has been lodged on a complaint filed by Pinky`s
family members, who alleged that she was being harassed for
Pinky`s husband and in-laws are absconding since the
incident, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video