Woman kills children, commits suicide in Ghazipur
Ghazipur: A woman allegedly killed her two children by setting them on fire before committing suicide in Jaitpura village here, police said on Thursday.
Urmila (30) sprinkled kerosene oil on her two children Archana (7) and Prince (5) and set them on fire before setting herself ablaze yesterday, they said.
The woman took the extreme step due to some family dispute, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'