Woman kills self, 2 children in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 32-year-old woman on Wednesday allegedly killed self and her two children by jumping before a train in Sidhari halt area here.
Archana Devi jumped before Sabarmati express with her son Sahil (10) and Samir (3) this afternoon, police said.
Police have recovered a suicide note from the spot.
Archana, in her suicide note, has claimed that she was responsible for the extreme step, police said.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31