Woman kills self, 2 children in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 32-year-old woman on Wednesday allegedly killed self and her two children by jumping before a train in Sidhari halt area here.
Archana Devi jumped before Sabarmati express with her son Sahil (10) and Samir (3) this afternoon, police said.
Police have recovered a suicide note from the spot.
Archana, in her suicide note, has claimed that she was responsible for the extreme step, police said.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa