Woman kills self, 2 children in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 32-year-old woman on Wednesday allegedly killed self and her two children by jumping before a train in Sidhari halt area here.
Archana Devi jumped before Sabarmati express with her son Sahil (10) and Samir (3) this afternoon, police said.
Police have recovered a suicide note from the spot.
Archana, in her suicide note, has claimed that she was responsible for the extreme step, police said.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16