Woman kills self, 2 children in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 32-year-old woman on Wednesday allegedly killed self and her two children by jumping before a train in Sidhari halt area here.
Archana Devi jumped before Sabarmati express with her son Sahil (10) and Samir (3) this afternoon, police said.
Police have recovered a suicide note from the spot.
Archana, in her suicide note, has claimed that she was responsible for the extreme step, police said.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB