Woman kills self, 2 children in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 32-year-old woman on Wednesday allegedly killed self and her two children by jumping before a train in Sidhari halt area here.
Archana Devi jumped before Sabarmati express with her son Sahil (10) and Samir (3) this afternoon, police said.
Police have recovered a suicide note from the spot.
Archana, in her suicide note, has claimed that she was responsible for the extreme step, police said.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman