Woman, minor boy die after consuming poison in UP
Badaun (UP): A 30-year-old woman allegedly consumed poison and also fed it to her two children, killing herself and her son in Roli village in the district after a dispute with a her husband, police said today.
Sunita administered poison to her two children, aged five and seven, before taking it herself last night, her husband Vipin Kumar told police.
The victims were taken to a private doctor where Sunita and her son died during treatment, while her daughter is in a critical condition, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'