Woman murdered by husband over family dispute
Muzaffarnagar: A married woman was allegedly murdered by her husband who slit her throat by a knife at Khatoli town here, police said Tuesday.
The incident happened last evening when Menaz (22) refused to go back to her in-laws house from her parents’ house with her husband, they said.
The victim was living in her parents’ house after a family dispute, they added.
In another incident, a 16-year-old-girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at her house at Nala village here, police said today.
The incident happened yesterday when the three accused entered into her house and later gang-raped her, they said.
A search is on for the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'