Woman murdered by husband over family dispute
Muzaffarnagar: A married woman was allegedly murdered by her husband who slit her throat by a knife at Khatoli town here, police said Tuesday.
The incident happened last evening when Menaz (22) refused to go back to her in-laws house from her parents’ house with her husband, they said.
The victim was living in her parents’ house after a family dispute, they added.
In another incident, a 16-year-old-girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at her house at Nala village here, police said today.
The incident happened yesterday when the three accused entered into her house and later gang-raped her, they said.
A search is on for the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi