Woman murdered by husband over family dispute
Muzaffarnagar: A married woman was allegedly murdered by her husband who slit her throat by a knife at Khatoli town here, police said Tuesday.
The incident happened last evening when Menaz (22) refused to go back to her in-laws house from her parents’ house with her husband, they said.
The victim was living in her parents’ house after a family dispute, they added.
In another incident, a 16-year-old-girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at her house at Nala village here, police said today.
The incident happened yesterday when the three accused entered into her house and later gang-raped her, they said.
A search is on for the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees