Woman murdered by husband over family dispute
Muzaffarnagar: A married woman was allegedly murdered by her husband who slit her throat by a knife at Khatoli town here, police said Tuesday.
The incident happened last evening when Menaz (22) refused to go back to her in-laws house from her parents’ house with her husband, they said.
The victim was living in her parents’ house after a family dispute, they added.
In another incident, a 16-year-old-girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at her house at Nala village here, police said today.
The incident happened yesterday when the three accused entered into her house and later gang-raped her, they said.
A search is on for the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'