Woman murdered by husband over family dispute
Muzaffarnagar: A married woman was allegedly murdered by her husband who slit her throat by a knife at Khatoli town here, police said Tuesday.
The incident happened last evening when Menaz (22) refused to go back to her in-laws house from her parents’ house with her husband, they said.
The victim was living in her parents’ house after a family dispute, they added.
In another incident, a 16-year-old-girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at her house at Nala village here, police said today.
The incident happened yesterday when the three accused entered into her house and later gang-raped her, they said.
A search is on for the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love