Woman murders five children, commits suicide
Banda: Fed up of her drunkard husband and his constant beating, the wife of a police constable allegedly committed suicide after murdering her five children in Musanagar locality in Attara police station area here, police said.
Vimla (38) committed suicide after administering poison to her five children, all under 15 years of age, by consuming the same substance last night, they said.
Vimla`s husband Manoj Kumar is a constable in police force and is posted outside Banda.
A suicide note has been recovered from the house in which Vimla has blamed her husband`s drinking habits and constant beating as the reason for her extreme step.
The other deceased have been identified as Manish (15), Puja (13), Arti (11), Rinku (9) and Ravi (7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'