Woman murders five children, commits suicide
Banda: Fed up of her drunkard husband and his constant beating, the wife of a police constable allegedly committed suicide after murdering her five children in Musanagar locality in Attara police station area here, police said.
Vimla (38) committed suicide after administering poison to her five children, all under 15 years of age, by consuming the same substance last night, they said.
Vimla`s husband Manoj Kumar is a constable in police force and is posted outside Banda.
A suicide note has been recovered from the house in which Vimla has blamed her husband`s drinking habits and constant beating as the reason for her extreme step.
The other deceased have been identified as Manish (15), Puja (13), Arti (11), Rinku (9) and Ravi (7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview