Woman murders five children, commits suicide
Banda: Fed up of her drunkard husband and his constant beating, the wife of a police constable allegedly committed suicide after murdering her five children in Musanagar locality in Attara police station area here, police said.
Vimla (38) committed suicide after administering poison to her five children, all under 15 years of age, by consuming the same substance last night, they said.
Vimla`s husband Manoj Kumar is a constable in police force and is posted outside Banda.
A suicide note has been recovered from the house in which Vimla has blamed her husband`s drinking habits and constant beating as the reason for her extreme step.
The other deceased have been identified as Manish (15), Puja (13), Arti (11), Rinku (9) and Ravi (7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Piers Morgan pokes fun at India's performance in Rio: Here's how Virender Sehwag SHUT him down
- Raj Thackeray defies SC order, MNS ties Dahi-Handi at 49 feet in Thane
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- Jio does Apple, people throng Reliance Stores for free 4G test SIM
- SHOCKING: DySP forces women trainees to mention their period dates, makes fun of pregnant cadet