Woman murders five children, commits suicide
Banda: Fed up of her drunkard husband and his constant beating, the wife of a police constable allegedly committed suicide after murdering her five children in Musanagar locality in Attara police station area here, police said.
Vimla (38) committed suicide after administering poison to her five children, all under 15 years of age, by consuming the same substance last night, they said.
Vimla`s husband Manoj Kumar is a constable in police force and is posted outside Banda.
A suicide note has been recovered from the house in which Vimla has blamed her husband`s drinking habits and constant beating as the reason for her extreme step.
The other deceased have been identified as Manish (15), Puja (13), Arti (11), Rinku (9) and Ravi (7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!