Woman murders five children, commits suicide
Banda: Fed up of her drunkard husband and his constant beating, the wife of a police constable allegedly committed suicide after murdering her five children in Musanagar locality in Attara police station area here, police said.
Vimla (38) committed suicide after administering poison to her five children, all under 15 years of age, by consuming the same substance last night, they said.
Vimla`s husband Manoj Kumar is a constable in police force and is posted outside Banda.
A suicide note has been recovered from the house in which Vimla has blamed her husband`s drinking habits and constant beating as the reason for her extreme step.
The other deceased have been identified as Manish (15), Puja (13), Arti (11), Rinku (9) and Ravi (7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach