Woman officer molested; FIR registered against accused DGM
Kanpur: A woman employee has filed a complaint against the DGM of a car company service centre for allegedly threatening and molesting her, police said today.
A customer relation officer at a leading car company in Dadanagar area has accused the company`s DGM Faheem Khan of allegedly molesting her repeatedly for a month, police said.
According to the victim, the DGM started molesting her just a few days after she joined office and later forced her to have an intimate relationship with him, police said.
When she refused to pay heed to his advances, the man threatened her by saying that she will be sacked from her job and also sent her obscene messages, they said.
Thereafter, the woman informed her husband about the ordeal, following which an FIR was registered against the accused last night, Govind Nagar Station Officer A K Singh said.
The accused could not be reached as he is on holiday, police said, adding that the matter is being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Fire at police station near Chennai's Marina Beach; police disperse protesters
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP