Woman officer molested; FIR registered against accused DGM
Kanpur: A woman employee has filed a complaint against the DGM of a car company service centre for allegedly threatening and molesting her, police said today.
A customer relation officer at a leading car company in Dadanagar area has accused the company`s DGM Faheem Khan of allegedly molesting her repeatedly for a month, police said.
According to the victim, the DGM started molesting her just a few days after she joined office and later forced her to have an intimate relationship with him, police said.
When she refused to pay heed to his advances, the man threatened her by saying that she will be sacked from her job and also sent her obscene messages, they said.
Thereafter, the woman informed her husband about the ordeal, following which an FIR was registered against the accused last night, Govind Nagar Station Officer A K Singh said.
The accused could not be reached as he is on holiday, police said, adding that the matter is being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie