Woman, paramour arrested for killing husband
Ghaziabad: A woman and her paramour were
arrested for allegedly killing her husband in Vijay Nagar area
here, police said on Wednesday.
The accused Aasma was arrested last night along with her
lover Vikas after she killed her husband for opposing their
illicit relationship, they said.
The mother of two confessed her crime yesterday based on
which the lover was also nabbed, police said.
She shot at her husband Chand Mandal with her lover`s
help last Saturday, police said.
The revolver used in murder has also been recovered from
the duo, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic