Woman presumed "dead" reaches police station in UP
Bijnor (UP): A woman and her two children, who were presumed dead four days back, resurfaced at a police station.
The woman along with her two children reached the police station yesterday, police said on Friday.
According to the police, three bodies were found on the night of October 6-7 near a canal in Daulatpur area of Noorpur here, which were identified by Subhash as his wife and two children.
The post mortem revealed that the three died due to asphyxiation, the police added.
Subhash has been arrested on charges of false identification and efforts are on way to identify the three deceased, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata