Woman refuses to give donation, shot at
Ghaziabad: A mother-son duo was seriously
injured after they were allegedly shot at by three persons for
refusing to give donation for setting up an ashram for poor in
Pilakhuwa town on Saturday, police said.
Three persons came to the house of Pratibha in Char Dabba
area asked for donation for setting up an ashram for poor.
However, she refused to give the donation following which they
shot at her and her 19-year-old son Mohit, SP (rural) A K
The injured were rushed to Yashoda hospital here where
they are stated to be in a critical condition, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'