Woman refuses to give donation, shot at
Ghaziabad: A mother-son duo was seriously
injured after they were allegedly shot at by three persons for
refusing to give donation for setting up an ashram for poor in
Pilakhuwa town on Saturday, police said.
Three persons came to the house of Pratibha in Char Dabba
area asked for donation for setting up an ashram for poor.
However, she refused to give the donation following which they
shot at her and her 19-year-old son Mohit, SP (rural) A K
The injured were rushed to Yashoda hospital here where
they are stated to be in a critical condition, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday