Woman sexually exploited by exorcist, 2 others in UP
Sambhal: An exorcist and two of his associates allegedly sexually exploited a woman here following which an FIR has been registered against them, police said on Friday.
The FIR has been registered against exorcist Mohammad Shakeel, his friends Bilal and Wazir for allegedly physically exploiting the 21-year-old woman by keeping her hostage for nine months, they said.
The police are probing the matter. No arrests have so far been made in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers