Woman sexually exploited by exorcist, 2 others in UP
Sambhal: An exorcist and two of his associates allegedly sexually exploited a woman here following which an FIR has been registered against them, police said on Friday.
The FIR has been registered against exorcist Mohammad Shakeel, his friends Bilal and Wazir for allegedly physically exploiting the 21-year-old woman by keeping her hostage for nine months, they said.
The police are probing the matter. No arrests have so far been made in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth