Woman shot after gang-rape in UP
Lucknow: A woman was critically wounded after a group of men shot her after raping her at Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh, police said Tuesday.
The victim was travelling on a bike with her nephew when the men stopped their bike, took her by the road side and raped her. The 30-year-old was then shot along with the nephew when he resisted the attack.
The incident took place in Nagla Sidhali area, Superintendent of Police Rakesh Singh told a news agency. The man and woman have been sent to Agra for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened