Woman shot dead by son-in-law in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 60-year-old woman was
allegedly shot dead by her son-in-law over a family dispute in
Behdassa village here, police said on Monday.
Koshar was shot dead yesterday in the district by her
son-in-law, they said.
Koshar had earlier approached the police seeking
protection after she received death threats from her
son-in-law over the family dispute.
A case has been registered against Anup Singh and two
other accomplices who helped him execute the crime. All three
accused are, however, still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?