Woman shot dead by son-in-law in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 60-year-old woman was
allegedly shot dead by her son-in-law over a family dispute in
Behdassa village here, police said on Monday.
Koshar was shot dead yesterday in the district by her
son-in-law, they said.
Koshar had earlier approached the police seeking
protection after she received death threats from her
son-in-law over the family dispute.
A case has been registered against Anup Singh and two
other accomplices who helped him execute the crime. All three
accused are, however, still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- NIA reveals why ISIS bigger threat to India than Pakistani terrorists - Read details
- How to prevent obesity, eating disorders in teenagers
- Flood situation in Bihar under control: CM Nitish Kumar
- Teenaged Dalit girl gang-raped in UP's Aligarh
- Stem Cell treatment is effective in recovery of spinal injuries