Woman shot dead by son-in-law in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 60-year-old woman was
allegedly shot dead by her son-in-law over a family dispute in
Behdassa village here, police said on Monday.
Koshar was shot dead yesterday in the district by her
son-in-law, they said.
Koshar had earlier approached the police seeking
protection after she received death threats from her
son-in-law over the family dispute.
A case has been registered against Anup Singh and two
other accomplices who helped him execute the crime. All three
accused are, however, still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees