Woman shot dead by son-in-law in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 60-year-old woman was
allegedly shot dead by her son-in-law over a family dispute in
Behdassa village here, police said on Monday.
Koshar was shot dead yesterday in the district by her
son-in-law, they said.
Koshar had earlier approached the police seeking
protection after she received death threats from her
son-in-law over the family dispute.
A case has been registered against Anup Singh and two
other accomplices who helped him execute the crime. All three
accused are, however, still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack