Woman shot dead by son-in-law in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 60-year-old woman was
allegedly shot dead by her son-in-law over a family dispute in
Behdassa village here, police said on Monday.
Koshar was shot dead yesterday in the district by her
son-in-law, they said.
Koshar had earlier approached the police seeking
protection after she received death threats from her
son-in-law over the family dispute.
A case has been registered against Anup Singh and two
other accomplices who helped him execute the crime. All three
accused are, however, still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?