Woman, son stabbed to death over property dispute
Bijnore: A mother-son duo were allegedly
stabbed to death over a property dispute in this district,
The 40-year-old woman and her son were allegedly stabbed
to death by two persons, including a doctor, they said.
The incident took place on Sunday night in Padhan locality of
Nagina area here when a doctor Vivek and his compounder Rahul,
barged into the house of trader Ramesh Sachedeva and stabbed
his wife Geeta and his youngest son Sahil (12), who were alone
in the house, Superintendent of Police Mahesh Mishra said.
Hearing the cries of the victims, the neighbours rushed
to the spot and nabbed the two, after which they were handed
over to the police, he said.
Mishra said that Vivek had a tiff with Ramesh over a
property, which he had recently sold to him.
- US, Russia in bids to halt fighting in Syria`s Aleppo
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?