Woman, son stabbed to death over property dispute
Bijnore: A mother-son duo were allegedly
stabbed to death over a property dispute in this district,
The 40-year-old woman and her son were allegedly stabbed
to death by two persons, including a doctor, they said.
The incident took place on Sunday night in Padhan locality of
Nagina area here when a doctor Vivek and his compounder Rahul,
barged into the house of trader Ramesh Sachedeva and stabbed
his wife Geeta and his youngest son Sahil (12), who were alone
in the house, Superintendent of Police Mahesh Mishra said.
Hearing the cries of the victims, the neighbours rushed
to the spot and nabbed the two, after which they were handed
over to the police, he said.
Mishra said that Vivek had a tiff with Ramesh over a
property, which he had recently sold to him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India