Woman, son stabbed to death over property dispute
Bijnore: A mother-son duo were allegedly
stabbed to death over a property dispute in this district,
The 40-year-old woman and her son were allegedly stabbed
to death by two persons, including a doctor, they said.
The incident took place on Sunday night in Padhan locality of
Nagina area here when a doctor Vivek and his compounder Rahul,
barged into the house of trader Ramesh Sachedeva and stabbed
his wife Geeta and his youngest son Sahil (12), who were alone
in the house, Superintendent of Police Mahesh Mishra said.
Hearing the cries of the victims, the neighbours rushed
to the spot and nabbed the two, after which they were handed
over to the police, he said.
Mishra said that Vivek had a tiff with Ramesh over a
property, which he had recently sold to him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next