Woman, son stabbed to death over property dispute
Bijnore: A mother-son duo were allegedly
stabbed to death over a property dispute in this district,
The 40-year-old woman and her son were allegedly stabbed
to death by two persons, including a doctor, they said.
The incident took place on Sunday night in Padhan locality of
Nagina area here when a doctor Vivek and his compounder Rahul,
barged into the house of trader Ramesh Sachedeva and stabbed
his wife Geeta and his youngest son Sahil (12), who were alone
in the house, Superintendent of Police Mahesh Mishra said.
Hearing the cries of the victims, the neighbours rushed
to the spot and nabbed the two, after which they were handed
over to the police, he said.
Mishra said that Vivek had a tiff with Ramesh over a
property, which he had recently sold to him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Sachin Tendulkar fans fume after Kumar Sangakkara omits 'God of Cricket' from all-time XI
- China to feel Brexit effects, yuan to weaken against dollar: JP Morgan
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh