Woman, son stabbed to death over property dispute
Bijnore: A mother-son duo were allegedly
stabbed to death over a property dispute in this district,
The 40-year-old woman and her son were allegedly stabbed
to death by two persons, including a doctor, they said.
The incident took place on Sunday night in Padhan locality of
Nagina area here when a doctor Vivek and his compounder Rahul,
barged into the house of trader Ramesh Sachedeva and stabbed
his wife Geeta and his youngest son Sahil (12), who were alone
in the house, Superintendent of Police Mahesh Mishra said.
Hearing the cries of the victims, the neighbours rushed
to the spot and nabbed the two, after which they were handed
over to the police, he said.
Mishra said that Vivek had a tiff with Ramesh over a
property, which he had recently sold to him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok