Woman stabbed to death by teenage jilted lover
Lucknow: A 22-year-old woman was stabbed to death allegedly by her teenage jilted lover and his aides in Mahanagar area, police said here.
Pooja Mishra was stabbed by Manish Mandal (18), the son of a police man, and his aides Suraj and Amir at her residence behind Reserve Police Lines on Sunday night, they said.
The victim was rushed to a trauma centre where doctors declared her dead, police said.
Pooja was married to Sunil Bhujwa and the couple resided in New Hyderabad colony. Later she came close to Manish, who resided in the police lines, they said.
Last evening, Manish asked Pooja to meet him and when the latter refused he stabbed her to death, they said.
All the three accused have been arrested, police added.
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set