Woman stabbed to death by teenage jilted lover
Lucknow: A 22-year-old woman was stabbed to death allegedly by her teenage jilted lover and his aides in Mahanagar area, police said here.
Pooja Mishra was stabbed by Manish Mandal (18), the son of a police man, and his aides Suraj and Amir at her residence behind Reserve Police Lines on Sunday night, they said.
The victim was rushed to a trauma centre where doctors declared her dead, police said.
Pooja was married to Sunil Bhujwa and the couple resided in New Hyderabad colony. Later she came close to Manish, who resided in the police lines, they said.
Last evening, Manish asked Pooja to meet him and when the latter refused he stabbed her to death, they said.
All the three accused have been arrested, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed