Woman stabbed to death by teenage jilted lover
Lucknow: A 22-year-old woman was stabbed to death allegedly by her teenage jilted lover and his aides in Mahanagar area, police said here.
Pooja Mishra was stabbed by Manish Mandal (18), the son of a police man, and his aides Suraj and Amir at her residence behind Reserve Police Lines on Sunday night, they said.
The victim was rushed to a trauma centre where doctors declared her dead, police said.
Pooja was married to Sunil Bhujwa and the couple resided in New Hyderabad colony. Later she came close to Manish, who resided in the police lines, they said.
Last evening, Manish asked Pooja to meet him and when the latter refused he stabbed her to death, they said.
All the three accused have been arrested, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez
- Rape was there since earth's creation: Haryana BJP women's cell chief
- Ugly spat in Parliament - Renuka Chowdhury calls Harsimrat Kaur 'Kachra': Know what happened
- Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for rail passengers in less than Rs 2
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor