Woman stabbed to death by teenage jilted lover
Lucknow: A 22-year-old woman was stabbed to death allegedly by her teenage jilted lover and his aides in Mahanagar area, police said here.
Pooja Mishra was stabbed by Manish Mandal (18), the son of a police man, and his aides Suraj and Amir at her residence behind Reserve Police Lines on Sunday night, they said.
The victim was rushed to a trauma centre where doctors declared her dead, police said.
Pooja was married to Sunil Bhujwa and the couple resided in New Hyderabad colony. Later she came close to Manish, who resided in the police lines, they said.
Last evening, Manish asked Pooja to meet him and when the latter refused he stabbed her to death, they said.
All the three accused have been arrested, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days