Woman stoned to death in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A woman was allegedly raped and stoned to death by unidentified miscreants at a religious place Shukartal in the district, police said on Monday.
Her body was found yesterday and bangles were found broken near the body. It is being suspected that she was first raped and then murdered, said police.
The 48-year-old woman who was living in Shukartal for years was found murdered in passenger waiting room in Shukartal, they said.
Body of the victim has been sent for post mortem, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves