Woman strangulated to death over dowry demand in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A woman was allegedly strangulated to death over a dowry dispute by her in-laws, police said in Muzaffarnagar on Monday. Frah Begum was killed on Sunday at Amba Vihar, they said.
Police has registered a case against six persons, including the woman`s husband Mohd. Arif, father-in-law Tanveer and mother-in-law Khushnooda in this connection.
The victim`s father has lodged an FIR and alleged that his daughter was strangulated to death and buried in a graveyard without informing them and the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi