Woman threatens to commit suicide during Maya`s Meerut visit
Meerut: Accusing the police of not taking
necessary steps to find her missing husband, a woman in Meerut has
threatened to commit suicide during Uttar Pradesh Chief
Minister Mayawati`s visit to the city later this week.
Monika Gupta, resident of Indira Nagar, on Sunday
threatened Meerut IGP Rajnikant Mishra that she will commit
suicide during Mayawati`s visit if police fail to find her
husband Ravi Kumar, missing since last five months, officials
According to the woman, Kumar had gone with his elder
brother Shyam and nephew Amit to deposit Rs five lakh in bank
after which he went missing. She alleged that Shyam has
murdered him and disposed of the body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'