Woman threatens to commit suicide during Maya`s Meerut visit
Meerut: Accusing the police of not taking
necessary steps to find her missing husband, a woman here has
threatened to commit suicide during Uttar Pradesh Chief
Minister Mayawati`s visit to the city later this week.
Monika Gupta, resident of Indira Nagar, yesterday
threatened Meerut IGP Rajnikant Mishra that she will commit
suicide during Mayawati`s visit if police fail to find her
husband Ravi Kumar, missing since last five months, officials
According to the woman, Kumar had gone with his elder
brother Shyam and nephew Amit to deposit Rs five lakh in bank
after which he went missing. She alleged that Shyam has
murdered him and disposed of the body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?