Woman tourist dies of heart attack at Taj Mahal
Agra: A woman tourist who had come to visit the Taj Mahal here died after suffering a heart attack, a senior ASI official said on Sunday.
65-year-old Madhuben, a resident of Jamnagar in Gujarat, had come to visit Taj Mahal at around 4 PM with a group of 40 tourists, monument in-charge Munjjar Ali said.
While taking a round of the monument near Royal Gate, Madhuben complained of chest pain. Some ASI workers took her to a district hospital where she was declared brought dead, Ali said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement