Woman tourist dies of heart attack at Taj Mahal
Agra: A woman tourist who had come to visit the Taj Mahal here died after suffering a heart attack, a senior ASI official said on Sunday.
65-year-old Madhuben, a resident of Jamnagar in Gujarat, had come to visit Taj Mahal at around 4 PM with a group of 40 tourists, monument in-charge Munjjar Ali said.
While taking a round of the monument near Royal Gate, Madhuben complained of chest pain. Some ASI workers took her to a district hospital where she was declared brought dead, Ali said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note