Women beaten to death over garbage disposal dispute
Ballia (UP): A 45-year-old woman was beaten to death while her daughter was seriously injured following a dispute over garbage disposal in Sasna Bahadurpur village, police said on Thursday.
Tarkeshwari Devi was beaten to death with lathis and her daughter, Brinda, injured when some persons with whom they had a dispute over garbage disposal barged into their house and attacked them.
Two people have been arrested in this connection, police said, adding senior administrative and police officials have rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?