Women beaten to death over garbage disposal dispute
Ballia (UP): A 45-year-old woman was beaten to death while her daughter was seriously injured following a dispute over garbage disposal in Sasna Bahadurpur village, police said on Thursday.
Tarkeshwari Devi was beaten to death with lathis and her daughter, Brinda, injured when some persons with whom they had a dispute over garbage disposal barged into their house and attacked them.
Two people have been arrested in this connection, police said, adding senior administrative and police officials have rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation