Women beaten to death over garbage disposal dispute
Ballia (UP): A 45-year-old woman was beaten to death while her daughter was seriously injured following a dispute over garbage disposal in Sasna Bahadurpur village, police said on Thursday.
Tarkeshwari Devi was beaten to death with lathis and her daughter, Brinda, injured when some persons with whom they had a dispute over garbage disposal barged into their house and attacked them.
Two people have been arrested in this connection, police said, adding senior administrative and police officials have rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly