Women beaten to death over garbage disposal dispute
Ballia (UP): A 45-year-old woman was beaten to death while her daughter was seriously injured following a dispute over garbage disposal in Sasna Bahadurpur village, police said on Thursday.
Tarkeshwari Devi was beaten to death with lathis and her daughter, Brinda, injured when some persons with whom they had a dispute over garbage disposal barged into their house and attacked them.
Two people have been arrested in this connection, police said, adding senior administrative and police officials have rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Nintendo's Mario eyes a Mickey Mouse merchandising makeover
- Hepatitis prevention: Protect your liver with these useful tips
- PROMO alert! Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in 'Mohenjo Daro' —Watch now
- Salim Khan recalls Rajesh Khanna’s stardom, responds to Naseeruddin Shah’s ‘bitter’ remarks about first superstar
- BlackBerry DTEK50: 5 reasons why is it touted to be world's most secured smartphone