Women charred to death, houses gutted
Barabanki: Two women were on Sunday charred to
death and half a dozen houses destroyed in a fire in Kursi
police area here, official sources said here.
"Phoola Bai (55) and her daughter-in-law Seema (30) were
charred to death when fire broke out in Behrauli village
possibly due to short circuit," district fire officer said.
He said half a dozen houses were gutted in the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed